- Energy efficiency – furnace, windows, etc.
- Outdoor living space – patio, deck, fire pit, and pergolas are SO hot right now.
- Walkable– the closer to local restaurants, shops, parks, the better!
- Parking-Having a garage adds value to your home, and is always a plus for buyers.
- Character-people looking in midtown want to see character (built-ins, original hardwood floors, etc). Thats what makes Midtown homes so great!
- Updates-while buyers like the character of the older homes found in Midtown, upkeep and updates are typically needed in the older homes.
- A deal– this isn’t just for Midtown homebuyers; everyone is looking for a good deal. Look at what houses are selling for near your home, and what is currently listed. Pricing your home competitively from the start will get the most buyer’s attention the fastest.